Koolloos

Tid  8 timer 18 minutter

Koordinater 1472

Uploadet 12. juli 2013

Optaget juli 2013

-
-
8 m
-7 m
0
6,3
13
25,31 km

Vist 920 gange, downloadet 5 gange

tæt på Oost-Meerpolder, Zuid-Holland (Nederland)

A circular route starting and ending in Pijnacker Zuid and passing through Delft, Rijswijk, Ypenburg and the green area Delftse Hout. The track follows for about 90% bike lanes and for the remaining 10% quiet streets.
The bridge "Steenplaetsbrug" (see waypoint with same name)is currently (summer 2013) closed due to maintenance work, so instead of following the bike lane along the canal a small detour is made.

This route is a longer alternative for the route Circular Pijnacker Keijzershof - Elsenburgerbos - Delftse Hout
Actual time in movement is much shorter than the total time because the route was again interrupted by about 9 hours spending at the office...



- Time in movement: 1 hr 08 min

- Average speed moving: 22,3 km/hr

- Max velocity: 33,2 km/hr





- Recorded on 12/07/2013
Information

Koninklijke Nederlandse Gist- en Spiritusfabriek (Now: DSM)

View on the old building (1907) from the other side of the canal
Bro

Former runway

Former runway of the aerodrome Ypenburg. Is now a long, straight canal.
foto

Pumping station Plaspoel- en Schaapweipolder

Bro

Hazepad

Bro

Bridge 'Plantagebrug'

Lake

Artificial 120 year old pool 'Van Buijsen'

Bro

Bridge 'Steenplaetsbrug'

Kommentarer

    Du kan eller denne rute